A very unique boho tribal necklace designed with vintage Moroccan and Afghani silver pendants on sterling chain.
One of my favourite pieces of tribal jewelry are these perfume pendants from Morocco – they are wonderfully engraved with beautiful designs and shapes. Traditionally these pendants were worn by the Berber nomads and would hold scented wool, ambergris or other types of fragrance.
Attached to the Berber perfume pendant is an antique connector pendant from Afghanistan. Approximately 70 years old it has mixed silver content and is embellished with a chunky coral bead in center. The perfume pendant is approximately 80 years old and most likely created by silversmiths in Essaouira, Morocco. Please note the perfume pendant no longer opens.
A vintage sterling silver chain from India holds the pendant and the clasp on the chain opens, allowing you to personalize with your own charms or pendants if you desire.
This is a very special piece that has an authentic boho style and is beautiful worn on its own or layered with other tribal silver pieces.
Finished length: The vintage silver Indian chain measures 25.5" (65 cm) and the pendant in total (Afghan bead plus perfume pendant) measures 3.75" high x 1.25" wide (9.2 cm x 3.2 cm).
The perfume pendant measures 1.75" high x .75" wide (45mm x 19mm) and the Afghan silver and coral connector pendant measures 1 5/8" high x 1 3/8" wide (42mm x 29mm)
I've named this one of a kind necklace "Akussa" for an Egyptian Goddess of Sunset.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4. Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
1. Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3. Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4. Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Angela Lovett, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Angela Lovett, 408 Legacy PT SE, Calgary, AB T2X 3Z3 CANADA